Skip to content
- The bioidentical hormone debate: are bioidenticalhormones (estradiol, bestriol, and progesterone) safer or more efficacious than commonly used synthetic versions in hormone replacement therapy?" (Postgrad Med. 2009 Jan;121 (1 ):73-85).
- "Compounded Transdermal Hormone Therapy and Effects on Hemostatic and Immunologic Factors in Peri- and Post-Menopausal Women (C1rculat1on. . 2008;118:S_ 1139-S_ 1140).
- "The effects of compounded bioidentical transdermal hormone therapy on hemostatic, inflammatory, immune factors; cardiovascular biomarkers; quality-of-life measures; and health outcomes in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women" (Int J Pharm Compd. 2013 Jan-Feb;17(1):74-85).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.